VissMann Boilers Edinburgh
We service and repair VissMann Boilers in Edinburgh.
Viessmann Boiler, Reviews & Compare
- Output: The higher the output rating of a boiler, the better suited it will be to meeting higher demands for heating and hot water. It’s important to find a boiler with an output rating that suits the size and demands of your home. Otherwise, your energy bills could increase or the boiler will fail to provide a sufficient level of central heating or hot water.
- Efficiency: Gas and oil boilers burn the fuel to generate usable energy that can be used for central heating and domestic hot water. How much of this fuel is converted into usable energy (rather than waste gases) is reflected by the efficiency rating. Viessmann boilers, particularly their oil boilers, are highly efficient and could help to lower your energy bills.
- Warranty: After the installation of your new boiler, it’s good to know that the manufacturer is there in the unlikely event of a fault. Viessmann are confident in the reliability of their boilers, which is why they come with warranties of up to 10 years.
- Price: Viessmann are one of the higher end boiler manufacturers, with prices of their boilers ranging from around £900 up to £3,000.
- See how Viessmann boilers compare with those manufactured by other boiler brands using our Boiler Comparison Tool. When you see a boiler that looks suited to your home’s heating and hot water demands, You can compare your gas boilers alongside other manufacturers with our Boiler Comparison Tool. Simply by calling us on 07952639856 or Checking the Manufacture web site.
Comparing costs: Viessmann combi boilers
Viessmmann combi gas boilers heat water on demand as and when needed. This removes the need for any tanks or cylinders, making them cost-effective units. For homes with 1 bathroom and up to 10 radiators, a combi boiler with an output of 24 kW – 27 kW would be a suitable choice.